Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Anybody can drive in Uncle Sam's land

I got a close call this morning while driving. This old model silver Ford Taurus with Cali plates - 6UDM693 suddenly cut me off without even signaling. You might say he didn't noticed me. Well, how can he not notice me when I'm adjacent to him in the stoplight. I know he did that on purpose coz after a mile he did that again to another vehicle. I don't know what's his issue, maybe he wants to get to the second stoplight first or he thinks he is in NASCAR. To the driver! make sure when you do that there's no other passenger on the other party! I was with my 7yr old at that time. Damn! cali drivers! just god damn plain inconsiderate fools!

His vehicle looks similar to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment