Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ayrton Senna - The Believer


"By being a racing driver you are racing other people and if you no longer go on a gap you are no longer racing" I got this quote from the movie of Ayrton titled "Senna Movie". First off, to anybody who didn't know who he was, ask Mr.Google who he is and this topic is not for you to read! I can say that even though I'm still on my teens when the latter faced his tragic death at imola on 1994, I can say that he is the best F1 driver. You asked why?

well here's why...
-Ayrton is never afraid to gamble on the track
-Ayrton is never afraid to race on wet, rainy track
-Ayrton is very vocal about his feelings of the sport
-Ayrton is a genius

There were no fancy computer and power steering F1 cars on his era, that's why when you see him take on a corner, it looked as if the car was dancing.

I can write all day on how great he is but you must watch the movie so that you know what I'm talking
in here. If you want to get a copy of the movie just pm and follow me I'll help you get one, and by the way I don't support piracy here.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424432/

No comments:

Post a Comment