Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Long lost post

Hi there, it's been awhile since I updated my blog due to the fact that me and my family have a worth while vacation back home. In the next few days I will blog the awesome scenery we've been through throughout our 3 months away from the bustling city of Los Angeles.

For the mean time let me share to you in a fast track paced of the events that occurred.

June 2011 Moving Out - I got more muscles in my biceps with the expense of my back aching like hell 'coz we move out from our old apartment and we decided to get a storage unit. Here's the fun part, I use our trusty Toyota yaris sedan in moving the things, and oh boy within one week and thrice a day of back and forth to and from the storage unit I finally moved all of our things.

July 2011 The Arrival - As the first day of the month appears on your calendar in the states we already have hugs and kisses from our relatives and friends back home, and enjoying the delicacies and foods!

August 2011 Vacation - Spending some quality time with relatives, friends and family members we missed so much.

September 2011 'Till next time - As the last date of the month approaches, we or shall I say I have mixed emotions, happy and sad. Happy 'coz we'll once again feel comfort and cozy physically in L.A 'coz of the weather. Sad 'coz we'll be missing the people close to ours hearts back home.

Mid September 2011 - We arrive in L.A around midnight and settle in a motel which is not okay, but we do manage to quickly get an apartment unit.

That's all for now. By the way my blog will remain the same I'll post some random things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment