Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Monday, May 28, 2012

A MUST upgrade for the Forester

Sadly my Forester didn't came with a factory fog light kit it would have save me some benjamin's. I really think that a fog kit is the first necessary upgrade for your Forester. Here are a couple reasons. First, the Forester came pre-wired. Second, the kit comes with the stalk for the fog kit that's why it's called "kit". Third, it's an easy diy (do it yourself) job with no need to remove the front bumper and lastly, it can make your Forester look complete frontage wise (see picture). Don't mind the sports grill on the picture, that's next on my list after the fog kit.

I'll have some diy write up for the fog kit as soon as I bought one.



No comments:

Post a Comment