Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Threadless no more

I have found a unique site that caters to my needs in terms of shirt design a couple years ago, it's called Threadless. Upon inspecting there website I was sold to there designs, much more it was designed by individuals and freelance artist from all around the globe. I then bought a pair and a pair after until I'm hooked. Not only there designs were cool even there shirt packaging at that time was excellent and the price is cheap. (see pix below)

The shirt fabric were also soft and thick, the prints were nicely done. Not up until recently when I bought from them. Upon receiving the item the packaging was horrible, it was like wrapped in a black garbage bag and the fabric was lame I mean it was thin (I don't know the clothing term) and the print was horrible. I don't know whats wrong with there production these days but I'm just not sold on it anymore.

Hey! Threadless Y U NO HIRE GOOD QC?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story with us! I was actually browsing online for some new graphic tees when I came across your blog. I'll make sure I avoid these website, thank you for the heads up. Nothing worst than being ripped off, especially online.

    ReplyDelete