Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Honda S I R



The year was 2006 when we got our first car it's an old japanese domestic ride they called Suzuki Carry. Anyway, I became an enthusiast thru that car searching parts and d i y (do it yourself) articles when I stumbled in a local honda club forum. From then on I got starstruck on the s i r, the famous honda model was last released on 2000 with a beastly B16 engine with a 160 hp at 7600 rpm not bad for a stock model huh? aside from that it is available in funky colors: passion orange, tafetta white to name a few. All you need to do is lower the car and put some nice rims with a low profile tire, that's just for me that's what I would do if I got one I like it simple that doesn't scream for so much attention. The resale value for a 11 year old car is not that bad, today it sells between 340k to 400k depending on the condition of the car ofcourse.

Sadly though that some honda owners start converting their vti to sir look so when your in the market for an sir you better have the knowledge how spot those fake from the OG but sir nowadays are overated there are so many cars to choose from. If I have a spare money though I'd get an sir in a heart beat, too bad I'm now beginning to grow on my toyota yaris heck an sir can't beat the yaris' fuel consumption but thats a different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment