Welcome reader

A blog of random's - random thoughts on random events. A down to earth blog with no creative writing, sentence structure, blah blah blah blah and whatnot! A blog not trying to impress anyone.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

There's always a first time


I've read blogs and heard them a gazillion times before in fact one of my office mates before and a fellow gearhead encouraged me to start blogging. He said that it will earn me some money and I get some odd jobs (graphic design) here. Well if you ask why am I just starting now? Simple, I'm bored and I want to express my opinions on my everyday travel here in the U.S and some points of view, and oh not to mention I also want to earn money who doesn't want one nowadays. This blog will not contain some hard to comprehend words that you take your time searching at google, this will just compose of some "layman's term" words. Plain and simple! I'm not trying to impress anyone here. So, that's it for some introduction.

2 comments:

  1. Finally, after what seemed like 48 years; you're finally starting on your new blog. Cheers on the next bottles of beer eh!

    Message in a Bottle

    Cebu Urbano

    ReplyDelete